The Merchant Advisory Group (MAG) Asia 2020 conference is a one and a half-day event designed specifically to address the merchant’s efforts to move payment acceptance practices forward in the region. This inaugural event will take place on March 23 and 24 in Singapore at the Fairmont Singapore Hotel.
With payments continuing to evolve at a rapid pace, the MAG Asia 2020 conference agenda will provide attendees with valuable insight into the advancement of payment acceptance practices in Asia.
- NETWORK – MAG brings together merchants from all different verticals to collaborate and share knowledge on hot topics in the payments industry. Meet your merchant counterparts and service providers to move your business forward and solve real-world problems you’re facing in payments acceptance.
- DEEP DIVE into current industry topics that your business peers across the retail community are grappling with where you can discuss strategies and practices for applying tools in today’s rapidly changing payments environment.
- LEARN from industry experts that provide the latest insights and innovative uses of new payment technologies through panel and keynote sessions, as well as networking opportunities with exhibitors at this in-person event.
- Each merchant company receives three complimentary registrations
- Additional merchant attendees beyond the complimentary registrations are USD395 per person
- You must be a MAG Asia 2020 Contributing Sponsor to attend this event as a sponsor. A MAG staff member will provide a customized promo code to each contributing sponsor for use to register.
- Each MAG Asia 2020 Contributing Sponsor receives three complimentary registrations
- Additional attendees beyond the complimentary registrations are USD495 per person
*Registrations close on 13th March
Who is the MAG?
- The MAG’s purpose is to drive positive change and innovation in the payments industry that serves the merchant’s interests through collaboration, education, and advocacy.
- The MAG represents 150 of the largest U.S. merchants which account for over $4.4 Trillion on annual sales at over 450,000 locations across the U.S. and online. Roughly $3.9 Trillion of those sales and over 113 billion card payments are electronic which represents approximately 59% of total U.S. card volume.
The MAG has a small room block reserved for the nights of March 22 and 23that the Swissotel which is conveniently connected to the Fairmont Singapore where MAG Asia 2020 will be held. The discounted room rate is $250 SGD which includes breakfast and complimentary guest room internet. Make your hotel reservation here.