SAVE THE DATE
March 23-24, 2020
Please join us for the Merchant Advisory Group (MAG’s) first Asia conference for merchant payments professionals in Singapore on March 23-24, 2020 at the Fairmont Singapore.
- Who is the MAG?
- The MAG’s purpose is to drive positive change and innovation in the payments industry that serves the merchant’s interests through collaboration, education, and advocacy.
- The MAG represents 150 of the largest U.S. merchants which account for over $4.4 Trillion on annual sales at over 450,000 locations across the U.S. and online. Roughly $3.9 Trillion of those sales and over 113 billion card payments are electronic which represents approximately 59% of total U.S. card volume.
- Why You Should Attend
- NETWORK MAG brings together merchants from all different verticals to collaborate and share knowledge on hot topics in the payments industry. Meet your merchant counterparts and service providers to move your business forward and solve real-world problems you’re facing in payments acceptance
- DEEP DIVE into current industry topics that your business peers across the retail community are grappling with where you can discuss strategies and practices for applying tools in today’s rapidly changing payments environment
- LEARN from industry experts that provide the latest insights and innovative uses of new payment technologies through panel and keynote sessions, as well as networking opportunities with exhibitors at this in-person event.
Registration opens January 6th.
Pre-register using the form on this page and follow us on social media for more details as they become available.
Join the conversation #MAGAsia2020