1. Woman Empowerment Forum (WEF), which is being organized by Kit Kat Events & Marketing is open to women older than 18 years of age as on 1st January 2020.
2. “Participants” referred to in this document include, attendees, speakers, panelists, awardees, nominees, guests.
3. All Participants need to register through an online registration form at www.Kitkateventz.com
4. By registering, the Participants hereby agrees to the above-mentioned conditions and undertakes the following –
- Participant shall carry valid copy of passport/ HKID or any other supporting documents required by the Organizer for identification purpose.
- If Participants are nominating someone else other than themselves, kindly make sure they have to obtained the permission from the nominated person to share their details. Kit Kat Events & Marketing (the company) will not be liable for any claim against personal data protection lawsuit.
- All or any information/details provided by the Participant maybe used by the Organizers.
- The Organizer reserves the right to evaluate award entries based on criterion agreed by the program partners and judges. Nominees cannot contest the decision.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the date, time and venue of the event, at its discretion, at any time without prior notice.
- The Participants should not be bound by any contract or arrangement which may prohibit her from appearing at the event.
- The company reserves right to disqualify and/or exclude, by sole and absolute discretion, any Participant without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding on the Participant.
- No disputes regarding the participations rejections or rights of the Participants will be entertained at any point of time.
- Organizers shall be allowed/entitled to use photographs / videos, information pertaining to the Participant, her friends and family members, personal photographs and other available information.
- Nominees for the Awards will in no way be connected to the Organizers and Woman Empowerment Forum’ associated partners.
- Each Participant shall participate voluntarily and at her own risk and will have no claim against Organizers on any account whatsoever in relation to the said contest. The Organizers shall not be responsible for any damage, loss or any form of physical or mental harm or injury caused to the Participant.
- The Participant agrees, confirms and warrants that she shall have no right, title, interest or other claim whatsoever over her work/photos submitted or created during the program duration and the copyright in the same shall vest with the Organizer in perpetuity for the entire world.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify the rules and/or the terms and conditions from time to time without any prior public notice by posting the applicable terms and conditions on its website.
- All participants are to remain “neutral”, without involving in and/or bringing up any political issues at the Forum
- All rights reserved by the Organizer.