As you are aware, in recent months the Coronavirus has had a severe impact all across the globe. The MAG’s highest priority is the health and safety of all of our event attendees. With that in mind, we have made the decision to postpone our inaugural MAG Asia event originally scheduled in March 2020 to March 11th and 12th 2021 at the Fairmont Singapore.
What You Need to Know:
- New Event Details: March 11th and 12th (1.5 days) at the Fairmont Singapore
- Registration: Registration will re-open in Jan 2021. If you had previously registered for the event, you will need to re-register.
- Hotel: Make your hotel reservation at the Fairmont Singapore.
We are excited and inspired by your enthusiasm for this event and the outpouring of support it generated. Ensuring merchants have a voice in the payments industry is our goal – and we have been energized to carry that forward on a global scale. We look forward to seeing you in March.
The Merchant Advisory Group (MAG) Asia 2021 conference is a one and a half-day event designed specifically to address the merchant’s efforts to move payment acceptance practices forward in the region. This inaugural event will take place on March 11th and 12th 2021 in Singapore at the Fairmont Singapore Hotel.
- NETWORK – MAG brings together merchants from all different verticals to collaborate and share knowledge on hot topics in the payments industry. Meet your merchant counterparts and service providers to move your business forward and solve real-world problems you’re facing in payment acceptance.
- DEEP DIVE into current industry topics that your business peers across the retail community are grappling with where you can discuss strategies and practices for applying tools in today’s rapidly changing payments environment.
- LEARN from industry experts that provide the latest insights and innovative uses of new payment technologies through panel and keynote sessions, as well as networking opportunities with exhibitors at this in-person event.
- Each merchant company receives three complimentary registrations
- Additional merchant attendees beyond the complimentary registrations are USD395 per person
- You must be a MAG Asia 2021 Contributing Sponsor to attend this event as a sponsor. A MAG staff member will provide a customized promo code to each contributing sponsor for use to register.
- Each MAG Asia 2021 Contributing Sponsor receives three complimentary registrations
- Additional attendees beyond the complimentary registrations are USD495 per person
*Registrations will open in late Jan 2021
Who is the MAG?
- The MAG’s purpose is to drive positive change and innovation in the payments industry that serves the merchant’s interests through collaboration, education, and advocacy.
- The MAG represents 150 of the largest U.S. merchants which account for over $4.4 Trillion on annual sales at over 450,000 locations across the U.S. and online. Roughly $3.9 Trillion of those sales and over 113 billion card payments are electronic which represents approximately 59% of total U.S. card volume.
The MAG has a small room block reserved for the nights of March 10th and 11th at the Fairmont Hotel which is where MAG Asia 2021 will be held. The discounted room rate is $250 SGD which includes breakfast and complimentary guest room internet. Click here to book your rooms.