Women all over the world are finally coming together!! As now is truly the time for us to celebrate and build each other up!!!
2018 saw the #MeToo movement shaking up corporate gender inequality and sexual harassment. Wonder Woman proving that a female superhero can be more kickass than the usual male tropes, and of course, Ariana Grande’s “God Is A Woman” casually shutting down the patriarchy.
In 2019 Kit Kat Events & Marketing are bringing you for the first time in Hong Kong “Women Empowerment Forum” on the 30th of March, in collaboration with International Women’s Day (IWD)!!!
- Event Day: 30th March 2019, 10am- 5pm
- Venue: Harbourfront Landmark Clubhouse, Hung Hom, 11 Wan Hoi Street, Hong Kong
- Registrations – To attend the event, purchase tickets online. Limited space available – so hurry!!!
- Fees: HKD 200 (early bird registration- open now) HKD300 (regular price)
The event will feature:
- Stories of unsung heroes
- Community champions
- Women who have gone above and beyond their course of work, service and passions.
- Stories of Triumph and Devastating Loss and everything in between
- Sharing a common ground, inspiration, hope, meaning and ultimately, ACTION!!!!!
- Renowned local and international speakers.
- Engaging in the pressing issues related to Women
- Sharing responsibility and making a difference
- Turning our challenges into inspiration
- Getting the support we need to make life happen on our terms
- Celebrating exceptional accomplishments & achievements of women from all walks of life in our diverse and thriving community
- Showcasing extraordinary examples of courage, triumph, kindness, compassion, transformation, skill and success
- Recognition through the “Mrs Shroff Women of Inspiration Award”
If you have an inspirational story or know someone else who does….we want to hear it!!!
Email us on email@example.com or WhatsApp on +852 64279282